Friday, October 2, 2015

Can you Canoe... or is that Cigar?


Our Flat Guests have gone out with Dad for a day trip so I get my Canoe and Nip Cigar Back

*Bitey*
*Kick-Kick-Kick*

Alright... The Winnie's Wish Heart too!
I am gonna bust loose some fun!

Whoops... darn...

Hey Einstein could you hand me the cigar purrlease?
I really got excited and kicked it out and...

*Sigh* Alright... sure...

Thanks but what is the matter Einstein?
Oh... nothing I guess.

No tell me, really I can help.

Can we talk under the table Timmy. It's private.
Sure thing come on lets go little fellow

Whee I got the Canoe and Yeowww Cigar!
*Bitey*
*Kick-Kick-Kick*


Why you sneaky little... 
All's fair in Canoes and Nip Cigars Timmy! Wheee!
You have that right Einstein. And, a cigar is never just a cigar when it's a Nip Cigar! MOL

*******
Our pal Merlin turns 21 today. 
Visit his pawty and giveaway HERE!
*******

Timmy Tomcat
Einstein

12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Einstein - that was a nasty trick! Now Binga is taking notes.

Lone Star Cats said...

Dat wuz tricksy!

Anonymous said...

MOL Yous so sneaky Einstein. Sumhow me finks dat's not quite wight. MOL Sowry yous lost out Timmy. We fink turn about might just be fair play in thhis twickery. MOL Y'all have a gweat weekend.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

pilch92 said...

That canoe looks like fun :)

A Tonl said...

Einstein, dood! That's worthy of..of..Faraday! He's sending you an admiring look.... oh no!

Anonymous said...

MOL..can I have it when you stop smoking, Timmy :D Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3

Anonymous said...

That was VERY sneaky!!

Hugs, Sammy

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Einstein, you are a tricky guy.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Einstein! You are very sneaky!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are just too sweet and gullible, Timmy! MOL!

meowmeowmans said...

Einstein, you are one tricky dude! Timmy, he's just funnin' ya!

Anonymous said...

Mee-yow Einstein you sure fooled Timmy!!! You KNOW hee will get you back sumtime!! Sleep with one eye open, mew mew mew...
**Hi-5'ss** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=