Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful Rumpy Bump


Hi there dear friends. I am here to tell everyone how
Thankful I am.

Can you hold on a sec I see something fun

Gotcha you sneaky sneaker you!
*Chomp*

Dad gave me a treat fur being so fast and all
*Licking of the Chops*

URP... Hee Hee sorry

So what were we meowing about oh yes.
I really am Thankful for all our Blog Friends.
You are my extended family who breathlessly
wait for Rumpy Bump's next post

By the way I just finished handout #4. Get all the treats! Only $3.99. This covers how to get all the treats by... Oh, that would be telling. MOL. You can get this and number 1. Looking innocent when caught red-pawed, 2. Hogging anything you want from your fur family, 3. Winning over those who open the fridge. 
Get your own thankful feeling by getting a discount on the set fur Only $14.99
I am so thankful for all of you my little grasshoppers.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends 

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots

13 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm grateful I get to see you here, Rumpy!

John Bellen said...

Hello, Rumpy. I never knew about your hand-outs. What are they about?

Anonymous said...

Meowllo handsum Rumpy. Glad you got extra treats. Those sound like some great hand outs ya' got there. Big hugs to all of you. We wish ya'll a happy and Blest Fanksgivin' too.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Cats Herd You said...

We're thankful for you, too, Rumpy! Hey, what's with the handouts thing, is that a warmup for a Thanksgiving feast?

da tabbies o trout towne said...

happee non burd day eat all ya can & want two ham samiches, pizza, pie & spudz day guys ~~~~~~~~ hope ewe N pops N de familee haza awesum holly day ~~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am thankful that you are my friend too, Rumpy.

Kitties Blue said...

Rumpy, you are a total character, and we love all these terrific photos. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

The consummate business-cat ;)

Anonymous said...

Very thankful to call you my friend Rumpy......you look like you're enjoying yourself on that table!

Hugs, Sammy

The Swiss Cats said...

We're thankful to call your furriends too. Happy Thanksgiving week ! Purrs

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

this made me smile

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Awww, Rumpy we are so thankful for you and your furmily, too. You always know what to do with that Mr feathers thingy, MOL!! And your grasshopper buddies, too, tee-hee!

We hope you are not too breathless to enjoy a good Thanksgiving tomorrow!