Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Rumpy's Fine Feetz


Timmy!
*Snorgle*
Tim I am going to keep my feet nice and clean like you do
*Snuffle, Likity-Lick*

Hey Buddy check me out! What do you think of my toes?
Leavin me lone Rumperz!

Well, I guess showing is better than meowing about it
*Nibble*
*Chew*

*Lick-Nibble*
Ewwww, I got a nasty something!

Meow! I am almost finished with this feetz.
*Lick, Lick, Lick*

Cat Oh Cat three more to go. Yuck. I better check if it is worth it
Hey Buddy! Check out my nice clean Feetz!
Shuddup You Face! I'm sleepin.
Well that's it for the feetz. What next? Any Suggestions?

Dad what do you think of my fine clean feetz?
Rumpy they are really, as you say fine! That said I really, really like all the fun you have been having running and jumping with Color Tail. You really got air this morning. 3 feet at least.
I sure did. I feel much better lately and am breathing easy.
And you have been a trooper taking your inhaler and steroids.
Aw, shucks...
Rumpy I love you even though you can be really exasperating
Isn't that a cats purrogative Dad
Yes it is Rumpy Bump, yes it is

Timmy Tomcat

Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Dad

13 comments:

John Bellen said...

One foot at a time, Rumpy, right? Maybe another tomorrow. Just keep on taking your medicine; that's just as important as cleanliness.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better, Rumpy! Plus clean feet - who can ask for more?

Lone Star Cats said...

Cute toesies!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Look at all those supurr cute paws!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

pilch92 said...

You all have adorable feet.

meowmeowmans said...

We're glad you're feeling better, Rumpy. And clean feet are the best, right?

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

I think your feetz are just as purr-fect as the rest of you, Rumpy. We're glad you're feeling well!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Clean feet are nice. At least that is what Mom says when Angel puts hers in Mom's face! We, too, are glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Your clean paws really paw me up, Rumpy and we're happy to hear that you are feeling better. Extra Pawkiss to you all :) <3

Anonymous said...

Feets are lookin' good Rumpy! And I'm glad your Dad's taking his meds like he should too. All is well.

Love, Angel Sammy

Anonymous said...

We think your paws look pawsum Rumpy. And we're so glad to hear you've been feelin' better. We'll keep da purrayers comin'. Big hugs to all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you are feeling good, Rumpy. You have lovely clean feet.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Clean feet, good medicine and feeling good...now that is great we say!! Keep it up, Rumpy!! We love you too:)