Monday, April 10, 2017

Is Rumpy Biting Off More Than He Can Chew?


Rumpy!
Grasshopper it was... a mistake...
NO! It was not!

It was... borrowing... Stop This Now!
Don't  try and bully me Bump!

Oh its Bump now. No more pals I guess.
You are blowing this all out of purrportion

No I'm not! 
Stop being so dramatic

Dramatic... really
It was no big thing Einie
Well then I guess it comes down to... 

Bitey of the Butt!
OUCHIE!

MOL Loved the Bitey! MOL! 
Great Drama Einstein
It was wasn't  it Toby
You bet
MOL So funny Einie
Well done
Gud gud job lil'feller
Thanks for the suggestions all!
Tink nuttin uf itz E.
Amazing acting Einstein
Thanks Mr B
Hey! Did you all gang up and play a trick on Rumpy Bump?
Yes, Yep, Shur didz, Yes,  So funny,  Uh huh!
We love you Rumpy. I was just playing a bit with you
Whew!


Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein


10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You had me fooled for a moment there too!

John Bellen said...

I'm glad you guys are still pals.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doos.....well, we dinna eggz pect a wrasslin match ...we thinked sum one eated two manee treetz ~~~ :) ♥♥

Cats Herd You said...

Whoa! We didn't see that coming! Looks like it's time for some smackdown fun!

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL Bitey of the Butt!!!

The Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Well, dat's not very nice of ya' Einstein. You should respect your elders. And me would know. Me's got a little bratty sisfur actin' out like you too. MOL Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

That is hooligan behavior Einstein, I hope Cat Scouts don't find out.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

My catness! Glad that did not become a free for all!

Anonymous said...

OMC..now I know why I'm a loner...MOL :D Happy non Bitey Tuesday :) <3

Anonymous said...

Yikes....now boys - remember you are BROTHERS......and indeed, Scouts would not approve of any hooligan-like behavior Einey!

Hugs, Angel Sam and Ted